Charlton Kings Tennis Place is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Ruth Thomas Proprietor.
As a junior member of Charlton Kings Tennis Place you are expected to abide by the following code of practice:
· All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
· All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all articipants of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
· Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions, or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
· Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach.
· Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
· Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
· Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.